Come fly with us. Get benefits and savings reserved for Kiwanians and their guests by booking through Gant Travel, the official Kiwanis International travel agency.
- When you book through Gant, you’ll get a chance to win a US$500 United Airlines travel credit applicable to the 2014 Kiwanis International convention. All members registered prior to May 15, 2013 and who book their air transportation through Gant Travel, will be entered in the drawing.
- A discount just for you: Up to 15 percent off available fares. And there’s more: fare-checker technology can find lower fares even after your ticket has been booked. After your ticket has been purchased, if there is a decrease in fare, Gant travel will review the itinerary and advise you if you are eligible for an airline credit for future travel.
- Don’t be surprised by a flight change or cancellation. With Gant alerts, you can register for a free personal trip alerts. Be the first to know the gate has changed!
- Gant’s seat-checker technology checks for the available seats that best match your preference.
- 24/7. Agents are ready to help you in case of an emergency.
- After registering online, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to Gant Travel's booking system, exclusive for convention attendees. Discounted rates are reflected in this system.
Book smart: Here are some other tips to help lower your airfare:
• Book as early as possible. Tickets booked early are generally cheaper than those booked closer to the date of departure. You’ll also have more options, with a better chance at the itinerary you really want, at the times most convenient for you. And you can choose your preferred seat.
• Travel in the middle of the week. Fares are typically cheaper when you avoid the peak travel days of Friday through Monday.
• Know all the airports in your vicinity. You could save money if you’re willing to fly out of an airport beyond the one that’s closest to your home.
• Fly early (or late). If you are willing to leave very early in the morning or fly overnight, fares are often lower.
Photo © Tourism Vancouver