Kiwanis International trustee candidate
Club: Suncrest Area, Morgantown and New York City Young Professionals
District: West Virginia
The candidate in his own words...
Why did you decide to run for office?
I was elected to a one-year term on the Kiwanis International Board in New Orleans. I am running for a full term in order to fulfill the pledge I made last year—to help solve the membership challenges we have struggled with for decades, especially in North America.
What qualifies you to become an officer of Kiwanis International?
- Current member of the Kiwanis International Board
- Distinguished designation as club president, lieutenant governor, and district governor
- Active club and district involvement in both West Virginia and New York
- Built or participated in building eight Kiwanis clubs
- B.A. Georgetown University, Masters in Public Administration New York University
How will you leave your mark on Kiwanis?
My greatest hope is that when I complete my service on the Kiwanis International Board, the organization will have once again begun to grow on a regular, recurring basis and on a large scale across most of the districts in North America. I will work diligently to ensure this result.
- First joined the Kiwanis Family 30 years ago at age 15
- Distinguished Key Club governor and current assistant administrator
- 20 years in CFO and other senior finance positions in the healthcare industry
- Wife Larissa is a Kiwanian, distinguished district secretary and Circle K administrator
For more information about Kevin, consult his campaign website or contact his campaign manager, James D. McClung, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find Kevin on Facebook.