The Vision Partner package is our highest level, year-round partnership package. As a Vision Partner, you’ll have a unique set of opportunities:
- a toolkit of promotional rights and benefits that will drive business and awareness for your company
- access to Kiwanis members
- a Kiwanis-related message for the general public
- a showcase for your company’s involvement with, and support of, Kiwanis International’s mission
- exclusive differentiation opportunities
Our current Vision Partners:
Landscape Structures Inc., a 2013 Kiwanis Vision Partner, has been creating innovative playground equipment since 1971. The Kiwanis family partners with Landscape Structures to bring play and playgrounds to communities, especially on its signature day of service: Kiwanis One Day. Learn more at playlsi.com and find your local playground consultant.
Vision Partner Nickelodeon inspires kids to take action and make a difference in the world. Through the Big Help and Worldwide Day of Play initiatives, kids and adults work together to plan events and activities in the following areas: health & wellness, education, service and the environment.
Kiwanis International welcomes the U.S. Army as a 2013 Vision Partner. At Key Leader workshops, soldiers serve as teamwork session facilitators and offer U.S. Army’s March 2 Success, a free online course designed for high school students to improve performance on standardized tests.